Monday, 3 March 2008

Mac Support Grows

I am aware that we live in a Windows world. However Mac's share is growing and luckily for me my Nokia N80 is supported in the Apple world. I recently found an article on syncing Nokia phones with iSync. This is great news for me as the Mac Mini has bluetooth; the cable connection that came with my phone is useless at keeping a connection, and Windows XP doesn't natively support bluetooth. I did have a bluetooth dongle I got very cheap, but getting it working in XP wasn't worth the part of my soul it wanted in exchange. It has also been announced that the BBC iPlayer will have a Mac version by the end of 2008. Not a huge thing for me personally as I have a BT Vision box now, but its great to see Mac support on the agenda.

No comments: