Tuesday, 4 March 2008
Customer Service
I ordered my Mac Mini on the 22nd of February. The internet had been abuzz with rumours about what Apple would be anouncing any day; but I had held on long enough and punted that there wouldn't be any change to the Mac Mini as its hardly their flagship product. Sure enough about three days after I had order my mini, Apple anounced that their iBooks and Macbook Pros now came with faster CPUs. However, I got an email from Apple that day too; I had order my mini with an extra 1Gb of RAM as I had read that most people recommended maxing out the memory. It had been a little on the expensive side, but to my joy the email was informing me that Apple had also reduced the price on the extra RAM; this had automatically been deducted from my bill. I felt assured at making the choice to buy Apple already...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment