Friday, 29 February 2008
In the beginning...
Well its ordered and on its way. I have finally succumbed to the appeal of Apple and have bought a Mac Mini from the Apple store. I've been a Linux user at home now for around seven or eight years, starting off with Slackware but mainly Ubuntu for the last couple of years. I still like Linux, and Ubuntu is still present on my laptop and my home theatre PC (in the guise of Mythbuntu) and I can't ever imagine a time when I won't have some form of Linux. However, in about a week's time I will have OSX as my main desktop software. I hope to record my trials and tribulations here for other curious penguins...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
welcome young Padawan. I have software for you. even iLife 08...
I believe I will have iLife '08 as part of my Mac Mini goodies. I am sincerely hoping so!
Post a Comment